Thursday 26 June 2014

Lipsy London Sale Peplum Top


Today (26/06/2014), I went shopping with one of my close friends, and I noticed that there were a lot of sales starting; hooray! Summer sales are definitely one of my favourites, as you can buy so many things for your summer holiday, and you can buy items of clothing to wear as "everyday" clothes for a fraction of the original price.

When my friend and I first arrived at the shopping centre, we wandered into Lipsy London. Outside of the shop they had a "Sale" sign, so of course we both wanted to have a look! After scanning a few of the rails, I came across this top in my size. I tried it on and it fit really well. It was meant to be £40.00, but since it was in the sale, I managed to buy it for £20.00! I hadn't bought anything from Lipsy London in ages, so it felt nice to have just bought something from that shop again.

The top is an off-white colour, and is a peplum style top. Around the top it has tiny pearls scattered around, giving it a girly look. As you may know I love girly-styled items of clothing, so of course I fell in love with this top! 

In terms of styling options, as it's a peplum style top I think I may decide to keep it simple by pairing it up with a pair of skinny, acid washed, blue jeans. On my feet, I feel that this top would go best with my clear, glittery JuJus and white frilly socks. However, if I wanted to dress the top up a little bit more, I would team this up with a black bodycon skirt, nude coloured wedges and a nude coloured clutch bag. In terms of jewellery, I think that pearls would compliment and match the top best.

No comments:

Post a Comment