Monday 16 June 2014

New River Island Blouse


Yesterday (15/06/14) I bought the most beautiful blouse from River Island for £20.

It's a cream colour, but it has a purple, pink and yellow aztec-styled print with a few dashes of grey splashed around.

It stood out from everything in that particular shop, and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. It's very girly, and will definitely add to my girly style and girly collection of clothes. It fits really well and is made out of good quality material. However, I would recommend wearing a white strappy camisole or something that will look nice underneath another top as it is quite small and may be see - through.

For my next blog post I may post some different styles and ways to wear this top, so please keep your eyes peeled :)


No comments:

Post a Comment