Wednesday 30 July 2014

Outfit of The Day: 26/07/14


A few days ago, I went out for my little cousin's birthday. 

It was a really sunny day, so I decided to keep my outfit simple, and to choose items of clothing that would keep me cool. Firstly, I opted for a plain white River Island blouse, a pink skirt, River Island sandals and a pink gingham hairband. 

The River Island blouse is very versatile, and can be worn with almost anything. The quality of the material that it's made from is really good, but has a low V-Neck so a camisole may have to be worn underneath it.

I absolutely adore this baby pink River Island skirt! It fits really well on the waist, which is needed as I only have a small waist! It's also versatile, as it can be worn either casually or formally. It definitely fits in with girly collection of clothes!

The River Island sandals that I wore are black leather, with pieces of gold-coloured metal (The pink and blue colours are just reflections!). Although, they can't be worn for too long and have to be broken in, as they can start to hurt your feet after a while!

Finally, I wore a Topshop pink gingham scrunchie to pull back parts of my hair, along with my three signature bracelets, and a loom band that my little cousin had made for me!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. It's so cute. Would mean the world to me if you gave my blog a read and even more possibly become a member of it? :-) x

    www.fortheloveofwordsx.com

    ReplyDelete