Monday 6 October 2014

Ibiza 2014 Lookbook

From 6th August - 20th August I visited the beautiful island of Ibiza for two weeks. The evenings there are my favourite, as it's a great opportunity to get dressed up. So, I've decided to put together a lookbook, showcasing a few of my favourite dressed up evening looks from my holiday in Ibiza.

Look #1
For this look I decided to dress down and keep it casual. I felt that the yellow colour from the dip-dye shorts went really well with the yellow colour from the daisies, so I decided to pair them both up. I also felt that the gold metal from the sandals went really well too. I thought that a clutch bag would be too dressy with shorts and a top, so I decided to use my cream off-shoulder bag to keep my phone and lipstick in. To round the look off, I tied a section of my hair back.

Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Sandals - River Island
Glasses - Lipsy London


Look #2
For this look I wanted to be a bit more dressy. I absolutely adore this navy striped dress, as it fits me really well. I also adore the peplum waist! As this was more of a dressy outfit, I decided to team the dress up with a nude clutch bag. I stuck with the same sandals, but I added a statement necklace to finish off the neckline.

Necklace - Forever 21
Dress - H&M
Clutch Bag - BANK Fashion


Look #3
I love the peach tones in this outfit. The jewels on this top match the skirt perfectly, so I had to pair them up! Again, I also thought that the gold metal on the sandals complimented the look. As the neckline already has jewels on it, I felt that a statement necklace wasn't needed.

Top & Skirt - Both Topshop


Look #4
This is definitely my favourite dress! It's mainly pink (my favourite colour) and has yellow and pink flowers all over it. It's bodycon material, and is perfect for the summer. I teamed it up with a baby pink statement necklace, which has pink flowers on it to match the floral theme.

Statement Necklace - Forever 21
Dress - Lipsy London


Look #5
This is my absolute favourite blouse! It's not too see-through, but isn't too thick to wear in the summer. I think that it's super girly, so I felt that it would be best to pair it up with a pair of pink denim shorts! As for all my looks, I paired this up with my three signature bracelets; two shamballa bracelets and a Links of London bracelet. Also, I wore my classic white converse to make a change from my River Island sandals.

Blouse - Zara
Shorts - Topshop
Converse - Schuh

No comments:

Post a Comment