Friday 17 October 2014

Autumn Look





I adore playsuits, and this brand new one has to be my favourite!

It has long sleeves so it's perfect for this time of year. Also, it has a lining underneath, giving it an extra bit of warmth. I adore the pattern of butterflies and plants as it adds a splash of colour without being too over the top. I paired this playsuit up with tights, chelsea boots and my River Island handbag.

I think this Lyla Loves statement necklace is super pretty! I'm obsessed with statement necklaces, so I love wearing this. The turquoise colour adds a pop of colour to any outfit, and the diamantes add a bit of sparkle too!

-

Playsuit - Miss Selfridge
Chelsea Boots - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Earrings - Claire's Accessories
Necklace - (Courtesy Of) Lyla Loves, £15

No comments:

Post a Comment