Sunday 2 November 2014

First Motel Rocks Purchase: Pink Morris Flower Wrap Crop Top






I never used to buy clothes online because I always like to "try before I buy", but when I saw the beautiful clothes on Motel Rocks' website I just had to get something!

I flicked through their sale page and stumbled across the "Wrap Crop Top in Pink Morris Flower". I thought it looked really cute, so I ordered it.

When it came I was so pleased! Apart from the fact that I had to roll the sleeves a bit, it fit really well. The pink colour is gorgeous, and the Morris flower pattern adds even more girly-ness.

As this top is a crop top, I thought that pairing it up with my Topshop Joni jeans would be best. I also decided to wear a black camisole underneath, as the V Neck is quite deep.

As for jewellery, I wore my Links of London and two shamballa bracelets, and flower earrings to match the pattern of the top.

-

Top - Motel Rocks
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Camisole - New Look
Links Bracelet - Links of London
Earrings - Claire's Accessories
Lipstick - Maybelline "Summer Pink"

-

Photography by one of my best friend's Harry Adams. She has her own YouTube channel, which you can check out here



1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous top! I love motel rocks! And I love how you've stiled it with the Joni jeans!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete