Monday 10 November 2014

Sam Smith Concert Outfit





On the 7th November 2014 I saw Sam Smith live in concert at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith. It was one of the best performances I've ever been to! He truly is amazing live.

I'd fallen in in love with the moon, stars, sun print ever since I saw it on Motel Rocks' website. When I saw that there was a long sleeved version of the top, I knew that I just had to get it! They sell a lot of different pieces in the moon, stars, sun print, but I figured since winter's coming up that the long-sleeved top would be best.

I usually struggle to decide what to wear to concerts, but seen as this top is new I thought that I would wear it.

I decided to team it up with my trusted black Topshop skater skirt and black tights. I felt that I needed to add a pop of colour to my outfit though, so I decided to use my pink leather Grafea bag - it's perfect for travelling light! 

I decided to polish the look off with subtle eye make-up and my Barry M lipstick.

-

Lipstick - Barry M
Top - Motel Rocks
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Grafea


No comments:

Post a Comment