Friday 5 June 2015

Fringed Summer Tops

I really adore fringed garments at the moment, so I thought I'd share my two new purchases with you guys!






This fringed top is ideal for layering up a plain white top. It fits perfectly and has a unique floral pattern to any other floral pieces.  This top is better for a casual day look as opposed to a going out look, so would be ideal for festivals.

I fell head over heels for this pair of denim shorts after noticing the little pom pom trim! In terms of styling it, I decided that this top would look best teamed with these shorts, making it it more of a boho chic ensemble. I also felt that my new white leather sandals embellished with gold metal would polish the look off nicely.   

Fringed Top - H&M
Crop Top (Underneath) - Miss Selfridge
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - River Island
Bracelet - Pandora








This top is slightly different from the previous one. It's a lot thicker, so it's unlikely that you'd need to wear it with a little top underneath. Also, the fringing is a lot more structured this time, making it more appropriate for an evening outfit rather than a casual daytime one. It's also off-shoulder, making it perfect for sunny weather (woop woop!)

To add a sprinkle of girlyness, I decided to pair it with my pink high-waisted denim shorts, which I've had for a few years now (and still fit like a dream!) However, it would also go great with a pair of floral harem pants if the weather's not warm enough.

Top - Topshop
Shorts - (Old) Topshop
Shoes - Converse

-

You can also follow me on my social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment