Friday 26 June 2015

Pretty n' Pale











When the sun comes out, I love mixing pale tones together to make an (almost) perfect summer outfit. 

Lucy Mecklenburgh has recently released a new collection entitled "Wildfires and Dreams" with PrettyLittleThing, so I had a scan through and managed to find this cute little crop top! I'm absolutely obsessed with crop tops at the moment, as they're perfect for keeping cool in the heat and go great with high waisted skinny jeans. This one in particular caught my eye as it's cut out on the waist and round the back, making it a distinctive style.

Another thing that I adore about this top is the ice blue lace. Pastels are ideal for summer, so this top definitely won't look odd as a part of your summer wardrobe. 

As you may have guessed, I tend to pair my white jeans with a lot of things; and this top was no exception! By blending these two light shades together, this outfit has more of an effortless chic vibe. 

To polish off the look, I decided to team the top and jeans with my new pair of white and gold sandals and a simple white and turquoise necklace, as I felt that matching pieces would compliment each other best. 

Top - PrettyLittleThing
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - River Island
Necklace - Miss Selfridge

-

You can also follow me on my social media!






No comments:

Post a Comment